Five reminders to stay motivated and organized;
(Things I need to hear.)
1. On Sunday, look at your work schedule and make sure you give yourself a good routine. Working out is important for your mental health, just as much as it is for physical health,so don't forget to sweat!
2. Organize your workspace! It will make it more fun to work and you'll be able to think clearly so you'll be more creative!
3. One step at a time! Stop looking too far ahead into the future, because then you'll just get overwhelmed by all the things you have to do!
4. Find time to do something you love that's not related to your work. It's good to have a change of pace. Reading, cooking, painting, surfing, dancing, whatever it is you love...make sure you DO it!
5. Spend time with people who inspire you and give you good energy! It's great to bounce ideas off each other.